The Clinical Sciences department, Artificial Insemination Unit and Frozen artificial insemination tubes Industry, in cooperation and coordination with the Employment, Rehabilitation and Follow-up Unit at the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, held a training course entitled Artificial Insemination in Field Animals, for the period (3-7)/2022/4, in which Assistant Professor Dr. Majid Abdel Talal and Assistant Professor Dr. Falah Hassan Ali were lectured in this course. The course included the following topics:
1. Anatomical and physiological characteristics of the female reproductive system of field animals.
2. Hormonal control of the female reproductive system in field animals.
3. Methods of pregnancy test in field animals.
4. Anatomical and physiological characteristics of the male reproductive system
5. Evaluation of semen characteristics.
6. Artificial insemination.
7. Basic principles of successful artificial insemination.
8. Semen evaluation and pregnancy test, as well as artificial insemination in practice in the faculty field.
9. The final test.